13 days ago
06 Jan 00:00
Vice President Operations
Job Id: 5163
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to assist in making strategic decisions and further enhancement of Operational key performance indicators and overall performance metrics.
- Responsible to develop and implement programs to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations for the business.
- Responsible to seek out profitable opportunities.
- Responsible to establish credibility as a trusted vendor.
- Responsible to analyze data timely to make sound business decision.
- Responsible to execute innovative plans to increase company utilization and revenue.
- Responsible to demonstrate financial management and budgeting skills.
- Responsible to participate in all new bids with pricing and sales from operational prospective.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At-least 8 years of experience in construction/ utility operations is required.
- At-least 4 years in a leadership role.
- At-least 4 years of experience understanding financial statement.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Health Insurance
Ask for Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree?
Do you have at-least 8 years of experience in construction/ utility operations is required?
Do you have 4 years of experience in a leadership role?
Do you have 4 years of experience understanding financial statement?
Do you have a valid Driver’s License?
How far are you willing to travel?
What is your salary expectation?