about 1 month ago
Vice President Portfolio Valuation
New York, NY
Job Id: 4672
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with analysts to conduct relevant research to support valuations
- Analyses of subject company valuation drivers, research on private equity and private credit cost of capital, research and analysis of relevant industries and end markets, and comparable analyses.
- Gather and document pertinent data obtained through client interaction.
- Modify and utilize financial models for discounted cash flow, guideline market multiple, market transaction and option valuations.
- Assist analysts with valuation analyses and judgments to conclude fair value of relevant businesses and securities
- Prepare and review reports and communicate results to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, coursework in valuation or securities analysis a plus
- 7+ years' experience in financial services.
- 5+ years of managerial Experience.
- Experience as a financial advisor is a plus.
- Experience in valuations of various securities for investment companies.
- Experience working in a team setting and having interactions with clients.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.