10 months ago
16 Sep 00:00
Vice President, Public Relations
Job Id: 4338
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, Fitness Benefits, Long-Term Incentive Plan, Cell Phone data plan reimbursement. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Develop and implement strategic communication plans.
- Promote the positive image of the company or individual they are representing across different media outlets, including print, online, internet, TV, radio and broadcast media channels.
- Direct staff PR efforts and strategies towards their client’s specific target audience.
- Direct teams on quality assurance and strategic operations
- Possibilities: Specializing in business-to-business (B2B), business-to-customer (B2C), financial, healthcare or sports PR.
- Oversee budget, planning, staff development.
- Work across cloud technology, enterprise, security and financial services.
- New business development.
- Design and implement PR campaigns in accordance with client’s requirements.
- Operational development
- Cultivate relationships with influential contacts in the press and broadcast media.
- Collaborate effectively with external business partners, such as advertising agencies.
- Once PR campaigns have been implemented, monitor media coverage
- Improve and revise current PR initiatives and manage various other elements of successful PR campaigns, such as press releases and product launches.
- In addition to all this, you’ll be responsible for managing the public perception of your clients, speaking on their behalf from time to time, and clarifying their positions on certain critical issues. Occasionally, you’ll also be called on to take control of predicaments and problems that derive from any negative publicity.
- Manage, mentor staff.
- Bachelor Degree, Journalism or related field
- 10 years PR/Marketing experience, preferably in agency setting
- Knowledge of product launches, brand storytelling, media and influencer relations strategies
- Digital/new media marketing strategies
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Persuasive writing and verbal communication
Excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, Unlimited Vacation, Long-Term Incentive Plan, Cell Phone data plan reimbursement.
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.