18 days ago
23 Jan 00:00
Vice President Sales & Asset Management
Job Id: 5352
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, PTO, and Relocation Assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Initiate goals within the market by identifying key organizations
- Responsible for traveling to all regions of the country to achieve targeted leads in the business plan
- Assist with the Senior VP
- Responsible for identifying prospected clients that meet the proposed client profile
- Apply strategy within the sales region to new and existing clients
- Be familiar and up to date with present, and future market trends
- Create goals by creating sales plans and forecasting expected sales volume
- Responsible for managing sales calls
- Oversee competition by obtaining present information regarding trends, pricing, and products within the marketplace
- Serve as a liaison regarding project management teams
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients
- Adhere to all policies and SOP’s
- 3-5 years of sales representative experience within environmental, engineering, or real estate industry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to develop strategic sales plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is the highest degree you hold?
Do you have management experience?
Do you have sales experience within the environmental, engineering or real estate industry?
Do you have strong organizational skills?
Why are you seeking a new opportunity?
What salary are you seeking?
What skills do you possess that will help you succeed within this position?