7 days ago
Vice President Sales and Business Development
Job Id: 4618
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage a team of sales professionals or other force within the company.
- Oversee the operations and development of proposal or agreements that help drive the company forward.
- Be acutely aware of market trends and any dynamics in the industry that might affect the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Participate in business conferences and meetings with vendors or suppliers with focus on revenue generation and profitability.
- Plan marketing strategies, financial planning, and employee recruitment and relations.
- Affect positive change or influence on the key success factors of the business
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications
- Five years demonstrated business development/sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in overachieving Business/Sales Targets
- Understands the Customer Communications Lifecycle, specifically the underlying technologies, staffing support models and workflows
- Experience writing/reviewing sale proposals and business documents
- Experience in overseeing complex projects involving large, cross-functional teams
- Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.