Hauppauge, New York
13 days ago
VP Global Supply Chain Management
Job Id: 9862
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to develop, communicate and execute a highly effective global SCM vision, strategic plan, and budget.
- Responsible for a motivated, diverse, and highly competent SCM team
- Responsible to develop and manage an agile, robust, risk balanced and highly competitive global sourcing model.
- Responsible to manage and drive the global strategic sourcing process, including supplier prospecting & alignment, supplier selection & qualification, supplier audits and performance, contractual negotiations, and risk mitigation/business continuity objectives.
- Responsible to develop and optimize relationships with multiple distribution partners and distribution centers to optimize global supply chain and procurement results.
- Responsible to provide governance and oversight to ensure successful demand planning, forecasting responsiveness, and all related global supply chain & procurement functions.
- Responsible to oversee forecast planning and inventory management of all materials to derive optimal inventory positions in support of the SCM and global business strategic objectives.
- Responsible to oversee material warehousing and control, storage, reconciliation, and distribution. A key stakeholder in the global Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related field; MBA preferred.
- A-least 10 years of global supply and procurement experience in similar leadership positions.
- Experience/exposure to multi-location organizations with factories and R&D centers in global locations
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Practical experience with Continuous Improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, APICS or relevant certifications.
- Advanced proficiency in ERP systems and desktop business software required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must work exceptionally well in collaborative situations within a matrix organization.
- Multi-language skills a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.