VP Health Plan Operations
VP Health Plan Operations
Job Id: 11163
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and a 401K with generous employer match. This is a cutting-edge home care company that specializes in post-acute care, and long-term community health. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervises the management and development of health plans while ensuring the industry regulations have been met.
- Improve clinical and financial performance to meet competitive markets through identifying new opportunities.
- Develop and create products that are new and existing while managing the entire process from the initial creation through service delivery.
- Certify product documentation is ready for submission.
- Conduct the annual product filing and certification process, including project plan development, stakeholder engagement, and project management.
- Lead the executive team for product strategy development, including enhancements of proposed products, benefit designs, and pricing when relevant, through Actuarial team collaboration, Network Contracting, Care Management, and other applicable business areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- Preferred master’s degree
- 3+ years of product and service development, including assigned products experience.
- Government or health plan Medicare experience preferred.
- Ability to sit 90% of the day for extended periods of computer use.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills.
- Desire and ability to technically advance and understand industry standards with strong computer literacy and comfort.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, various software applications and the internet.
- Displays discretion while handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with generous Employer match
- Paid time off, holidays and extended sick leave
- Employee fitness center on-site
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Partially funded HAS
- Short/Long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.