Salt Lake City, Utah
20 days ago
Vice President of Business Development
West Jordan, UT
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Actively growing and managing the process from identification of new opportunities to preparing a winning proposal to being an active participant.
- Establishing a business development team. Growing and managing team of Sales, Business Development, and Marketing Communications professionals.
- Providing tactical and strategic guidance while ensuring the right activities are performed at the right time to maximize growth opportunities.
- Spearheading business development initiatives that are consistent with the overall strategy.
- Managing multiple business initiatives in a complex environment.
- Helping develop and manage strategic partnerships in the business communities.
- Assisting in the development of a Channel Market Plan and build a strong Dealer Network.
- Expanding and growing business base by developing new relationships.
- Preparing and briefing strategic presentations including the annual and strategic sales, BD and marketing plan.
- Participating in competitive market analysis and identify customer needs.
- Participating in OSS Strategic Planning activities across the company.
- Working closely with other departments and functions to coordinate customer activities and market strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering is desired but not required.
- 10 years of sales, business development, and marketing experience coupled with strong problem-solving skills.
- DoD and/or military experience preferred, with the outstanding candidate having direct military procurement experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing a business development team.
- Proven record of successfully growing a business with expanded customers and markets.
- Demonstrated experience winning multi-million-dollar contracts.
- Demonstrated experience with a consultative selling approach.
- A solid understanding of OSS’s market, products, competitive landscape, associated contractors, and technologies.
- Self-motivated, high energy, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Work closely with Operations, Production, Engineering, and senior management on commitments.
- Proven track record of accomplishments, high achiever capable of growing and managing area of responsibility.
- Knowledge of System Development processes and Capture and Pursuit processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Clear thinker with strategic capacity to sift through information and focus the organization on the critical priorities.
- Demonstrated networking capabilities and established contacts among various communities, e.g. acquisition officials/leads in the Department of Defense and other government agencies.
- Travel up to 35% (after proper resolution of current COVID concerns).
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Email Address: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.