11 days ago
08 Jan 00:00
VP of Global Talent Management and Diversity
Job ID: 5198
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Manufacturing Industry Experience
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate Hire
- Full-time Position
Reports to CHRO
- Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Directs the design, planning and implementation of corporate organizational development programs, policies and procedures.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Strong previous work experience in change management and organizational design
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Collaborate with plant leadership members in identifying the people and organizational implications and coming up with appropriate solutions to address business needs and root causes of the problems
- In depth understanding of organizational development, compensation, staffing, training, performance management, and employee & labor relations functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management
- 10+ years of working experience in Human Resource Management
- 5 plus years of experience in Organizational Development and Diversity
- Proven experience as VP of HR or other senior HR role
- Manages the individual development planning process for executives and emerging leaders
- Provides consultative services to the business units regarding mentoring
- Plans and leads short- and long-term planning for Organizational Development programs
- Prepares budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.
- Excellent planning, organization and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.