12 days ago
VP of Scientific Operations
Job Id: 10988
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Provide direct oversight and management of operations and personnel involved in clinical operations, data management, biometrics, medical writing, and other functional groups as assigned.
- Ensure that clinical trials are properly resourced, managed and executed in accordance with timelines and good quality practices.
- Provide operational and clinical expertise and strategic insights to develop a life-cycle strategy and evaluation of new programs to be prioritized or advanced into clinical development.
- Participate in the review, planning, and implementation of clinical trials, including evaluating hypothesis, objectives, study design, feasibility, regulatory requirements, and identifying medical and logistical problems that may impede the study.
- Develop clinical timelines and budget forecasts and be accountable for tracking and delivering accordingly.
- Provide oversight of global CROs and vendors from identification to selection to close of contracts.
- Participate in developing and providing input to protocols, annual safety reports, clinical study reports, publications/presentations, and regulatory submissions.
- Set and drive the agenda for the MMRF with key opinion leaders and all other stakeholders, as well as drive the future clinical direction of the Foundation Ability to manage complex protocols within a matrix environment.
- Review master service agreements, statements of work, and quality agreements relating to clinical operations.
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry or Material Science.
- 10+ years of professional pharmaceutical experience with (solid-state) analytical materials characterization and method development.
- Must have experience with XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, IR, NIR, TGIR, Raman, microscopy, compendial testing, Particle Size, KF, NMR, and others techniques.
- Laboratory work experience in a contract research or production pharmaceutical environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience in chemical patent prosecution and litigation matters is a plus.
- Critical traits for success include strategic and proactive thinking, strong scientific and analytical.
- Clinical trial management experience (specifically Oncology) highly preferred.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vison Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.