10 months ago
Warehouse Associate – 1st shift
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for organization of inventory in the warehouse, as well as tracking and facilitation of shipping and receiving. The Associate will be working with pharmaceutical ingredients and is expected to adhere to strict GMP guidelines. Maintaining a safe work environment is imperative.
- Generate new warehouse shipping and receiving delivery packing slips
- Recording, documenting, and tracking inventory via SAP
- Material handling and sorting
- Inspecting items upon receiving shipments
- Forklift operation
- Responsible for keeping work area clean, organized, and free of clutter
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and Safety Guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Stand up Reach forklift
- Sit down forklift
- Electric Pallet Jack
- Bendi Forklift
- Experience operating a Box Truck is required + Box Truck License.
- Knowledge of GMP strongly preferred
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.