Princeton , New Jersey
14 days ago
Join our client’s team as a Warehouse Order Picker and Order Checker! This position is full time, choice of 1st , 2nd , or 3rd shift, contract to permanent, competitive pay with lots of overtime. This job offers benefits including paid time off (PTO) and medical.
Full-time Contract to Perm
Monday – Friday
1st shift 6:00 am-2:30 pm
2nd shift 2:30pm-11:00am
3rd shift 11:00pm-7:00am
- Counts, measures, or weighs articles to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, or storage receipts
- May examine articles for defects sort articles according to extent of defect
- May attach identification data onto article
- May record factors causing goods to be returned
- May unload unpack incoming shipments
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Manage own time and the time of others
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- Manufacturing experience a Plus
- Ability to use hand tools, RF Scanner, etc.
- Unload trucks and/or tractor trailers.
- Pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check.
- Minimum of 6 months work experience with dependable work record.
- Clean drivers license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- This job offers benefits including paid time off (PTO) and medical.
Ask for Karen Manteneri or Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.