Wayne, New Jersey
28 days ago
Contract to Hire
Job Id: 8306
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Pick orders and fulfill needs of customer orders.
- Use RF scanners to count inventory and manage orders correctly.
- Maintain records of inventory to ensure proper numbers.
- Stage products correctly in an orderly fashion.
- Move products to proper places within facility.
- Organize pallets and keep track of inventory.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have Forklift experience.
- Must have experience in the Food Industry/Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Ability to lift to 30 pounds and move product.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Contract to hire
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.