Cranbury, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Associate I
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a company that has a long history of excelling? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Collect materials, follow information in packing slips, issue P.O.’s and prepare shipping documents.
- Enter all entries in the ERP system
- Keep inventory items in correct locations in the warehouse such as, API, Excipient, Packaging and Printed components.
- Apply FIFO (First in First Out) on material withdrawal.
- Observe all expiry and retest dates of all material stored in the warehouse.
- Daily verify floor scale for accuracy
- Daily inspect electric forklifts and hand trucks.
- Assist moving material to the sampling and dispensing team.
- Document all material movement within the warehouse.
- Inspect and load finished product shipments.
- Operate trucks and forklift to move the material and equipment to required locations of the company.
- Adhere to company policies, cGMP’s, safety and Standard Operating Procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 yr. Previous work experience in a pharmaceutical warehouse environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-pace Distribution Center
- Must be able to follow written instructions
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations.
- Must be familiar with cGMP safety
- Knowledge of making entries in ERP system
- Ability Operate class 1 & 2 forklifts.
- Physical ability to lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs
- Contract to Hire
- Start ASAP!
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.