3 months ago
10 Dec 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manufacturing experience a Plus
- Counts, measures, or weighs articles to verify contents of shipments against bills of lading, invoices, or storage receipts
- May examine articles for defects sort articles according to extent of defect
- May attach identification data onto article
- May record factors causing goods to be returned
- May unload unpack incoming shipments
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to use hand tools, RF Scanner, etc.
- Must have Crown Reach Forklift experience
- Unload trucks and/or tractor trailers.
- Pass random Drug and Alcohol screening and background check.
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience with dependable work record.
- Clean driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Temp to hire
- Paid PTO