10 months ago
1st Shift (7am-3pm)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This is a full time, contract to hire position. After hire, this position offers an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing and labeling.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling)
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto truck.
- Move products or materials to warehouse storage.
- 2-3 yrs. of experience in shipping and receiving in a warehouse setting-(pharmaceutical preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- MUST have Hi-Lo and Box Truck Driving experience.
- Must have 2-3 yrs. working with sampling and inspecting incoming raw materials and inventory cycle count.
- Must be able to successfully pass drug and background screening
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid PTO.
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy Chang
- Do you have experience working in pharmaceutical setting? How many years?
- Have you operate forklifts? Please list which ones.
- Do you have a High School Diploma?
- How many years of warehouse experience do you have?
- This job requires some lifting? If yes, are you able to lift 50 lbs.?
- Are you willing to stand for longer periods of time?
- How many years of experience with GMPs and SOPs?