about 1 month ago
Job Id: 11865
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Communicates with 1st shift warehouse and 3rd shift production to complete nightly responsibilities
- Utilizes AS400 computer system to prepare Shop Orders and Customer Orders
- Receive Purchase Orders and label Finished Goods and Raw Materials using RF Scanners
- Unloads bulk tankers outside – hooking up valves, pumps, screens, and climbing ladders
- Initiates delegating assigned tasks and training team
- Operates forklift safely to store, ship, receive, and transfer materials
- Adheres to quality and safety standards
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Understand flow of materials through a production and warehouse facility, both physically and in the system procedure.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience as warehouse lead in manufacturing or warehouse setting
- Health & Dental Insurance
- 401(k), with company matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account / Health Savings Account
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Sick days/personal days
- Paid Holidays
- Proof of employment eligibility is required.
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.