20 days ago
Job Id: 8413
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Conducts shipping and receiving processes and procedures as required.
- Researches missing parts to find current locations.
- Ensures quality of shipping items by verifying and identifying information and quality/ condition items.
- Process warehouse paperwork and shipment photos.
- Maintain a high level of productivity.
- Reconciles and performs weekly cycle counts of inventory materials to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Previous Supervisory or Lead experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- 3-5 years of recent warehouse experience in a warehouse environment.
- Experience using ERP and Epicor is a plus.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients.