about 2 months ago
08 Dec 00:00
A Machine Operator is responsible for ensuring all processing via vessels meet the customer and quality standards.
This position is Monday- Friday in multiple shifts with plently of optional overtime.
1st Shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
2nd Shift 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
3rd Shift 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
- Machine Operator experience is desired
- Production experience is preferred
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Display ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast pace environment
- Proven satisfactory attendance record
- Must have flexibility with work schedule and job duties when the location environment may change rapidly.
- Communication skills in English (speak, read, and write)
- Prove ability to write legible and readable
- Prefer Bi-Lingual ability
- Assist in loading and unloading cylinders
- Unboxing product and/or re-package product
- Palletize pallets of products according to customer requirements
- Review and place labeling on product and/or boxes
- Responsible for correct code dating on product and/or boxes
- Must be able to prioritize and perform position responsibilities accurately and to deadline.
- Work area must remain clean and organized throughout entire shift
- Required to report issues to leadership immediately
- Will perform all assigned task in production area by Manager/Supervisor/Lead
- Wet and cold environment located within a manufacturing facility.
- The temperature is 38 degrees.
- This position requires the ability to lift 45 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 75 lbs. rarely.
- Ability to push/pull up t0 250 lbs. on rollers will be required regularly.
- This is largely moderately physical role with standing and sitting alternating
Education and Experience:
- Prefer/Not Required High school diploma or equivalent
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus
- Wellness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- And more
Ask for Rachel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.