Sugar Land, Texas
8 days ago
16 Aug 00:00
Managerial role in Warehouse Operations within the Plastics Industry
Sugar Land, TX
Job Id: 7209
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Warehouse Manager will have strong leadership skills handling Warehouse Operations. This role will require the manager to collaborate with the union workforce as well as having an understanding of work rules, policies, union contracts, receiving, warehousing and shipments of products.
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Process improvement efforts in the Warehouse Areas and processes
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that’s needed for scheduled production
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Responsible for the documentation of material loads (inbound/outbound). This will include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of Warehousing Management experience within a manufacturing setting
- Proficient in ERP software systems
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- The ability to handling inventory control and cycle counts efficiently
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.