Buffalo, New York
25 days ago
Job Id: 11355
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for end to end planning, supervision of daily operations.
- Cost, budget control, goal forecast and profitability management.
- Supervise employees and coordinate with outside vendors.
- Perform quality checks and supervise maintenance on equipment.
- Warehouse and inventory control
- Vendor management.
- Feedback management.
- Manpower planning, hiring, scheduling and payroll.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Effective experience in a supervisory role and management.
- At least 5 years of Inventory control and warehouse management experience.
- Excellent computer skills. Effective experience in WMS, ERP.
- Excellent communication skills. Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- Willing to work on assigned hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.