18 days ago
Job ID: 11446
- Previous work experience in warehouse operations and inventory control.
- Creating UPS & Fed Ex labels.
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
Excellent Learning Environment with great growth opportunities
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- High School Diploma
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Must be able to drive forklift and pallet jack.
- Previous work experience in Warehousing, Manufacturing or Distribution.
- Must have 2 plus years of management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Systems (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Inventory Control
- Maintain shipping documentation
- Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Must promote and maintain excellent customer service skills.
- Lead and coach team to solve problems.
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.