Somerset, New Jersey
17 days ago
Job Id: 8912
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
- Ensuring compliance with GMPs, OSHA regulations, SOPs, Master plans, Batch records, APPCO Policies and industry standards.
- Understanding of warehouse processes such as inventory management, material handling, reconciliation, and dispensing procedures.
- Managing material receipts, issues, entry of logbooks, maintaining electronic file system.
- Coordinating removal of expired/rejected materials and drug products.
- Handling drug products.
- Organizing and transferring products to different locations.
- Following supervisor instructions for the preparation of customer audits.
- Focusing on organization’s day to day operations to achieve excellent safety performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively whether in person, on the telephone, or through correspondence.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision.
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft applications
- Forklift certification
- Regular driving experience
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.