7 months ago
06 Jan 00:00
Warehouse Order Selector
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and vision insurance as well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for building mixed pallet orders for retail delivery using voice pick technology.
- Will be loading and unloading trucks via pallet jack and/or forklift.
- Efficiently stocking warehouse to ensure proper stock rotation.
- Maintenance of the warehouse; sweeping, picking up garbage, mopping up spills & organizing pallets.
- Assisting in researching pick outs & shorts.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Diploma Required.
- 1-2 years of Warehouse experience; picking orders.
- Forklift Certification. (Preferred)
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary.
- Physical requirements consist of; walking and standing for extended periods of time. Lifting and carrying cases, half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48”.
- Exposure to temperatures ranging from 30-100 degrees, depending on season.
- Squatting, kneeling and bending while handling products.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is the salary you are looking for?
3. What is your highest level of education?
4. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
5. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
6. What is your interview availability?