about 2 months ago
08 Dec 00:00
The Packaging operator position provides line and packaging support for the HPP (High Pressure Processing) line operations.
This position is Monday- Friday in multiple shifts with plently of optional overtime.
1st Shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
2nd Shift 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
3rd Shift 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
- Loading and/or unloading cylinders
- Unloading and/or packing boxes
- Labelling boxes
- Palletizing boxes
- Read and understand date codes
- Perform basic mathematical skills as needed
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and perform position responsibilities accurately and to deadline
- Must have flexibility with work schedule and job duties when the location environment changes
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read and write)
- Must have legible and readable handwriting
- Bi-Lingual ability a plus
- Wet and cold environment located within a manufacturing facility.
- The temperature is 38 degrees.
- This position requires the ability to lift 45 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 75 lbs. rarely.
- Ability to push/pull up t0 250 lbs. on rollers will be required regularly.
- This is largely moderately physical role with standing and sitting alternating
Education and Experience:
- Prefer/Not Required High school diploma or equivalent
- Paid Holidays
- Attendance Bonus
- Wellness Coverage
- Life Insurance
- And more
Ask for Rachel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.