about 2 months ago
19 Jan 00:00
Fort Hunter, NY
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and vision insurance as well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reading pick tickets, using machinery (Forklift, pallet jacks, etc.) to accurately pick product.
- Safely delivering picked product to loading dock.
- Preparing palletized product according to weight, product description, and safety considerations.
- Loading prepared merchandise into trucks in an organized manner.
- Any other assignments given by the Night Warehouse Manager.
- High School Diploma
- 2-5 years of warehouse experience.
- Must demonstrate good reading, comprehension and communication skills.
- Forklift Experience. (Order pickers, forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Physical requirements consist of; standing, walking for extended periods of time. Bending, crouching, reaching and lifting.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is the salary you are looking for?
3. What is your highest level of education?
4. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
5. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
6. What is your interview availability?