15 days ago
15 Jun 00:00
5 plus years of Warehouse/Operations Management experience in the manufacturing industry (Pharma Preferred)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- Friendly Work Environment
- Immediate Hire
- Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Measuring and reporting the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
- Organizing and maintaining inventory and storage area
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- BA in Business, Management or related field
- 5 plus years of Warehouse/Operations Management experience in the manufacturing industry (Pharma Preferred)
- SAP Experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Conduct Quality audits on products moving through-out the plant
- Ensure labor tracking is timely and accurate
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.