Maple Grove, Minnesota
7 months ago
Supervisory role in Warehouse Operations within the Trucking industry
Maple Grove, MN
Job Id: 6971
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Warehouse Supervisor (2nd Shift) will have strong leadership skills handling warehouse Operations. This role will require the supervisor to handle all of the dock/warehousing functions.
- Supervising fast-paced LTL- type cross dock operation through proper planning and running unloading/loading of customer freight efficiently
- Will be responsible for monitoring the warehousing docking operations on a daily basis
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Responsible for the documentation of material loads (inbound/outbound). This will include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Will be in constant communication with the terminal department when items are being shipped and picked up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Skilled in freight warehousing functions
- 5 years of experience dealing with warehousing dock operations that involves LTL and terminal functions
- Forklift Certified
- Proficient in pick pack/ship, specialty labeling and retail compliances
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.