about 1 month ago
Job Id: 10102
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensures that material is accurately pulled and staged for pickup or delivery.
- Directs delivery schedules and responsible for ensuring that they are on time and the correct material and quantities were delivered.
- Responsible for maintaining the inventory in the warehouse by conducting cycle counts, keeping the warehouse organized, ensuring the correct material is shipped and received.
- Encourages and oversees employee career development.
- Responsible for setting the direction and managing areas of employment such as hiring, communication, motivation, discipline, separation, and other areas
- BA degree.
- Previous supervisory experience in a warehouse environment.
- Has warehouse and truck loading experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to direct and train others effectively as a team member.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.