Highland Park, PA
Job Id: 12055
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure operational functions of the shift are being handled. Including proper planning, staffing and direction.
- Perform daily reviews of worker performance.
- Motivate and lead the team daily to meet and exceed expectations.
- Ensure efficiency with employee productivity and accuracy.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Includes early mornings, nights, and weekends, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Supervisory experience in a warehouse environment of 2-5 years.
- Possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Consumer goods and/ or apparel experience preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Direct Hire
- Employee discounts
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.