14 days ago
Job Id: 12887
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to supervise a team of picking, shipping, replenishment, receiving, put away and QC leads and associates.
- Must be responsible for maintaining and promoting safety in all material handling aspects throughout the facility.
- Must organize the work force and set staffing levels at an appropriate standard without jeopardizing safety, quality or productivity
- Must analyze and track audit results to facilitate employee training and improvement methods.
- Must assist in physical inventories and cycle counts
- Must mentor, train, coach and develop staff so that they can be ready to take on more responsibility
- Must motivate team through encouragement and acting as positive role model for all plant team members.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience as Warehouse Supervisor in Manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with electrical and manual pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Must have good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on occasion.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Company Paid Holidays
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.