Port Washington, Wisconsin
11 days ago
Warehouse Team Leader
Port Washington, WI
Job Id: 11068
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Should adhere to federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements
- Responsible for inventory management and quality inspection
- Responsible to establish and monitor warehouse security procedures and protocols.
- Should be able to plan and implement new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Should coordinate with scheduling team leader for incoming inventory.
- Accountable to plan operating cost
- Responsible for regular audits
- Responsible for warehouse staffing by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees in coordination with HR Team.
- Provides Excellent customer service
- Must be able to perform Administrative duties such as preparing required reports and correspondence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Inventory or Business Management preferred or equivalent experience.
- Should have 5 years of increased responsibility within distribution, supply chain and logistics functions with Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in a Leadership role; food and beverage industry required.
- Experience with MS Office suite required
- Knowledge of Good Mfg. Practices, HACCP, Internal Auditing, etc. in a food manufacturing environment (SQF or ISO knowledge preferred). Must attain Food Safety Training (Qualified Individual).
- Knowledge of a 3PL system and/or Warehouse Management System required. Certification in Lean Management or Six Sigma preferred.
- Must be flexible to work nights and weekends if required and fill in for absences for forklift drivers or other department employees.
- Strong communication skills and team leader
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anu Shet
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.