about 1 month ago
Direct Hire Position
Job Id: 7716
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Consistently checking inventory levels to make sure nothing is low.
- Prepare material orders.
- Stock bins with appropriate material for production orders.
- Receive and store inventory in an efficient and economical manner.
- Maintain warehouse tidiness in the facility.
- Help maintain the physical conditions of the grounds.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Move product to proper locations throughout the facility.
- Assist with company inventory system.
- Ensure production crews have a remarkable internal customer service experience.
- Get proper materials when needed by production team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in warehousing, logistics or inventory management.
- Must have Forklift/Machine Operation experience.
- Ability to lift to 100 pounds and work on a ladder.
- Must be able to communicate orally and written.
- Direct Hire position
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.