about 1 month ago
27 Apr 00:00
Job Id: 6125
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage Wastewater department and employees.
- Construct daily tests and practices to ensure water treated properly.
- Demonstrate and accurately train employees in compliance with City and State requirements and regulations.
- Keep records and documents up to date.
- Submit water samples as needed to ensure water is being treated.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Supervise cleaning and maintenance of offal departments.
- Associates Degree or completion of Vocational/Technical specialty certification/licensure program in related field
- At least 5 years of direct experience.
- Must possess a minimum Class III Wastewater license or have ability to obtain an appropriate State Certified License within twelve months.
- Strong knowledge of State and Federal EPA regulations.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.