about 1 month ago
Wastewater Project Manager Engineer
Job Id: 9123
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform Hydraulic calculations and layout of structures.
- Create correspondence/reports/biddable documents for arsenic, radium and iron removal water plants; wells; water storage tanks; pumping stations; piping systems; and wastewater treatment plant improvements.
- Provide engineering support to the inspection department.
- Prompt in identification of problems/issues coupled with detailed analysis and effective resolution.
- Responsible for producing all deliverables associated with this position.
- Support with energy audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Structural, or Chemical Engineering
- Must be capable of addressing multiple simultaneous assignments, on-time and within budgets
- Must possess Delaware PE License or ability to get NJPE Reciprocity
- Knowledge of water/wastewater equipment and their purpose
- Proficient reading and comprehending complicated construction, drawings, schematics, specifications, codes, and handbooks
- Strong familiarity with NJDEP regulations and compliance requirements.
- Hands on with AutoCAD
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.