Baton Rouge, Louisiana
15 days ago
Water Resources Senior Project Manager/Engineer
Baton Rouge, LA
Job Id: 8971
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for managing the team of engineers, numerical modelers and designers.
- Responsible for leading various variety of water projects.
- Will be responsible for the taking care of different tasks, budgets, schedules and quality deliverables.
- Responsible for machines routine maintenance.
- Should be comfortable with various designs such as drainage design, flood control design, bridge hydraulic studies/designs etc.
- Should be able to design plans for flood control and storm water infrastructure projects.
- Should be comfortable in preparation of construction documents (plans and specifications) for drainage and flood control projects
- Perform tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer in the state of Louisiana or ability to obtain in six months
- 10+ years of experience in Water Resources/Hydrologic/Hydraulic Engineering and/or Project Management
- Experience with AutoCAD (and/or Civil 3D) and/or Micro-station (and/or GEOPAK/OpenRoads)
- Experience with dynamic hydraulic modeling such as HEC-RAS 2D or SWMM preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.