26 days ago
Welder / Machinist
Job Id: 7771
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- As welder – Clean and prepare surfaces to be welded
- Welding of high precision/complex vessels, various structures, and other prototype work
- Inspect completed jobs to ensure quality and specifications standards are met
- As Machinist - Setup and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, millers, presses, drills, etc.
- Read blueprints or job orders to determine tooling instructions.
- Measure dimensions using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures
- Knowledge of CNC Mill programming and operating
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 Years of fabrication experience in Manufacturing Industry
- Tig, Mig and Arc welding experience required
- Previous welding certification required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Debalina Satpathy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.