4 months ago
Managerial role in Wholesale Operations within the Transportation Industry
Job Id: 6676
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Leading employee relations through effective communications, coaching, training, and development.
- Managing production operations, warehouse, customer service and transportation functions
- Adheres to regulations, ISO requirements and company policies
- Will communicate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers that is focused on raw materials.
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Will make sure delivery times, stock levels and transport costs are handled accordingly
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or any other related field
- 3 years of Wholesale Management experience within the the Trucking or Transportation industries
- Proficient in ISO regulations
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
- Highly skilled in working in a wholesale environment dealing with raw materials
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements