about 1 month ago
Wire Processing Engineer & Maintenance Manager
Job Id: 8204
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the day to day activities of directing, controlling, and coordinating all phases of planning, production, maintenance, and reporting
- Schedule/ plan and execute extensive preventative maintenance/repair procedures on equipment, machinery, facilities, and utility systems
- Oversee, train, and motivate team for maintenance of machinery, equipment, planning, and production
- Assist the Leadership and operations team members on continuous improvement efforts
- Follow EHS standards, as well as comply with government regulations
- Device quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance to detect production problems and maximize process efficiency.
- Evaluate processing schedules and production orders to support inventory and material
- Negotiate contracts with third party equipment or material vendors
- Create budgets and approve expenditures for supplies
- Review product standards, examining samples of raw products to ensure finished products are of prescribed quality
- 5-7 years of Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering and Maintenance experience.
- Adept with hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical systems and equipment.
- Strong communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.