Summerville, South Carolina
14 days ago
WMS Operations Systems Analyst – Ecommerce Division
Job Id: 9867
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide resolution to system issues related to inventory, orders and other fulfilment center related tasks.
- Responsible to perform basic configuration of the WMS, including responsible for Carrier/Ship Via setup, Route Table maintenance, Consolidator Code maintenance, monitoring Item Master updates, learning NMFC codes and monitor with Item Master updates.
- Responsible to collect and analyze systems and operational data. Provides recommendations to improve efficiency of operations.
- Responsible to create, run, and manipulate site management and/or customer reports.
- Responsible to develop and implement analytical tools that identify areas for improving service levels, reducing costs, and enhancing operations.
- Responsible to coordinate with Information Technology to resolve site technical issues. Ensures issues are being identified, addressed, and resolved in a timely manner. Serves as functional user to define site requirements for layout and design of site databases. Investigates and recommends new technologies and information systems appropriate to the site. May work with system providers to obtain costs for system enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT similar field or equivalent experience, with required 3-5 years of warehouse or fulfillment center experience, or experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding and experience using WMS systems, reporting, and understanding of fulfillment operations.
- Experience with Manhattan WMS (iSeries, PKMS, WMOS) or a similar product such as Red Prairie highly desired.
- AutoStore experience highly desired.
- Possesses an intermediate knowledge of SQL; Writes intermediate queries to include use of sub-queries, performs basic query optimization, indexing, and pivoting
- Possesses an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel; uses advanced functionality (e.g., HLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Arrays), records macros and manipulates VBA code
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.