Fort Detrick, Maryland
about 1 month ago
Wood Shop Worker 2nd Shift
Fort Detrick, MD
Job Id: 8187
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to use pneumatic tools (i.e. Nail gun, Staple gun, Air ratchet, ect.)
- Must be able to use power tools (i.e. Chop Saw, Circular saw, drill, ect.)
- Responsible for preparation of skids, crates, and any wood components, partially or completely for shipping, production, and other areas as needed.
- Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/8th inch.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Adhere to safety management and keeping a clean warehouse work area.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Ability to read and decipher paperwork.
- Take any direction from Management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.